Here are five pieces of information to help make you the smartest person wishing it were Friday already.
1. It's Happening Tonight: Town Manager Richard Montuori will be hosting a presentation by the Friends of the Tewksbury Community Athletic Complex tonight at 7 p.m. at Town Hall. The group will be outlining its plans to build a 1,600 seat artificial turf stadium with full lighting as part of the new high school. The public is invited to attend and participate.
2. Quote of the Day: "The dream of winning Lord Stanley's Cup starts in youth hockey... In March, at a Boston Bruins game, Tewksbury Youth Hockey was awarded the 2011-12 Mike Cheever Grow Hockey Development Grant for their effort in growing the sport of hockey in our community. Tewksbury is obviously a hockey town that deserves a visit with the Cup!"
3. Today's Forecast: According to the NWS, today will be Cloudy. A chance of showers this morning...then a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. Patchy fog. Near steady temperature in the mid 60s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Showers likely tonight. Patchy fog. Lows in the upper 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the evening. Chance of rain 70 percent.
4. By the Numbers: 2,134 .... There were 2,134 dog licenses issued in Tewksbury in 2010. That's down from 2.205 in 2009.
5. In Case You Missed It -- The schedule of events for the 2011 Tewksbury July 4 Celebration has been released.