Here are five things designed to you up and running Thursday morning and to help make you the smartest person at the lunch truck.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast: According to the NWS, today will be sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Calm wind.
- Friday A slight chance of showers after 9am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "Street sweeper?? Been here almost thirty years and have not once seen the sweeper come down my poorly paved, pothole ridden street. Besides the street is down to its binder coat and the manhole structure is starting to cave in. I thinks it’s time to call on my state Rep because it's senseless go to the town cause they'll just ask the DPW road crew for their input anyways they always miss half the pot holes on the street." Reader Dave, commenting on the story," 19 Articles on Oct. 2 Special Town Meeting Warrant."
3. It's Happening today: There is a Papa Gino's Dine Out Night For The Dewing/North Street Schools going on tonight. It runs from 4 to 9 p.m. (Heartland Plaza- 553 Main St). A portion of your purchase will be donated to the North Street and Dewing School PACs. Always fun to see friends and enjoy some pizza. Take a night off from cooking!
4. It's Also Happening Today: The Tewksbury High boys soccer team is in action today at home vs. Haverhill High. Game time is at 3:45 p.m. at the Wynn School Field.
5. Coupon Queens (And Kings): Did you know that Patch has a grocery coupons page? That's right, I said it -- Grocery Coupons Page! Click here to check it out! You'll find the link for the page under the "More Stuff" tab at the top of the page. You can print out your own coupons and save a bundle on your food bill. How great is that? Not only is Tewksbury Patch totally free to use, now you can even come out ahead every day you visit. It's just one more reason to make Tewksbury.patch.com your home page.