Here are five pieces of information designed to get your Tuesday started with a cloud of dust and a hearty "Hi-Ho Silver!" and to help make you the smartest person in the cafeteria.
1. Your Local 3-Day Weather Forecast: According to the NWS, today will be mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Light southwest wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 61.
2. Quote of the Day: "There was a specific event which confirmed my call. The pastor was talking about Jonah not wanting to preach to the Ninevites, and he fled. During that sermon, I had a revelation that God wanted me to serve as an ordained minister, and that I had been fleeing from the call for years."
3. Reader Comment of the Day: "I have SOO much recycle why can't we pickup every week?" Reader Tom Talbot, commenting on the story,
4. It's Happening Today: . The state rep. will be at the Tewksbury Senior Center from 9:30 to 11 a.m. and at the from 6 to 8 p.m.
5. It's Happening Tonight: is scheduled for tonight at 8 p.m. at , 553 Main St, Tewksbury.