Here are five pieces of information to get your Tuesday going in the right direction and to help make you the smartest person at the office.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast: According to the NWS, today will be sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "Clarification: Mr. Cooks family closed his business down due to his rapidly declining health quite some time before the tragedy with his sister. The relationship with Town of Tewksbury’s had already been severed by then." Reader TomH, commenting on the article, "Town Hall Renovation Takes A Step Forward."
3. Free Pizza: Let's face it, we all love pizza. But it's even better when it's free! Domino's is giving away 500,000 free slices of its new pan pizza today between 12 and 2 p.m. As far as we know the Tewksbury Domino's on Route 38 is participating. Click here for details on how to get your free slices!
4. It's Happening Today: Tewksbury High Girls Soccer vs. Methuen . The Redmen are in action at 3:45 p.m. against the Rangers at the Livingston Street Fields.
5. It's Happening Today, The Sequel: BOKS coming to Heath Brook School in Tewksbury. The Heath Brook School is proud to announce they will be running their first session of BOKS. The start date is Oct. 23, 2012. They are hoping for a great turnout and hope to run another program in the spring and also run it at the Trahan school. Because of all the wonderful volunteers this is a free program. What is BOKS? Before-school physical activity program for elementary schools that sparks a child’s mind and body for better learning during the school day. ■ Moderate to vigorous activity, incorporating physical activities into each class in a friendly, non-competitive and fun environment. ■ Classes are run by Lead Trainer (Kathy Costello) ■ 2 or 3 days/week ■ 40 minutes/class ■ Functional fitness and play ■ Importance of nutrition Please watch video below. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWIbiFbJBM&sns=em