Here are five pieces of information designed to get you flying high this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest person in the donut shop.
1.Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast: According to the NWs, today there will be a chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 2pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 84. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 84. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "I could understand the BB gun being left out, but loaded?" Reader Shaun, commenting on the story,
3. It's Happening Today: The Tewksbury Town Democratic Committee will be meeting Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at 7:00 PM, at the ., Route 38 in Tewksbury. All registered Democrats welcome. For further information call Chairman Warren R. Carey at 978-851-9165.
4. Quote of the Day: "I will sign this bill." Gov. Deval Patrick, speaking about the
5. Keep Those Votes Coming: The balloting for Best of Patch Readers' Choice Awards is going strong. Remember, you can vote once a day per category. So, you still have plenty of chance to help your favorite businesses win!
Just as a reminder, here are the categories with links to the reader polls for each.
Health and Beauty
Food and drink