Here are five pieces of information designed to get you over the hump on this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest Elf on the Shelf.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, today will be Sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
2. It's Happening Tonight: If you have a chance, you should swing by Wynn Middle School this evening around 6:45 p.m. There will be a reception the State Champion Tewksbury High Boys Cross Country Team, as well as Adams Scholarship winners, TMHS National Merit Scholars and School Board Chairwoman Krissy Polimeno. A presentation ceremony will take place at 7 p.m. in the Wynn School Auditorium.
This will all be followed by the regular Tewksbury School Committee meeting in the library.
3. Reader Comment of the Day: "A sad day indeed, I remember as a child riding my bicycle up there from Pinewood Rd. and thinking WOW we have a castle in our town and how special that was. I'm really sad to see it go :(" Reader Bill Dorazio, commenting on the story, "UPDATED: Ames Castle Demolished To Make Room For Development."
4. It's Time for a Pajama Party!!: It's time for another Pajamarama Story Time at the Tewksbury Public Library. The fun starts at 7 p.m. For ages 3 to 7. Drop in and enjoy stories and songs before bedtime. Wear your pajamas if you want to, but it isn't required. Older and younger children are always welcome. No registration required.
5. It's Also Happening Today: The Phantom Gourmet is coming to Tewksbury! The Phantom will be at Luna Rossa on 1699 Shawsheen St. from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m., taping a segment for an upcoming episode of the popular food show.
And Don't Forget: Editor Bill Gilman will be on 980 AM WCAP, chatting with Teddy Panos about all the latest Tewksbury headlines.