Here are 5 pieces of information designed to get you over the hump on this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest person at your breakfast table.
1. Your 3-day Local Weather Forecast:
- According to the NWS, there is a chance of snow showers, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 38. Light northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 23. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 34. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 20. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "People need to slow down on this road. It is a 30 mph road. Every time I drive it I keep it at 30 and laugh at the upset drivers behind me who want to break the law and put lives in jeopardy by speeding. Remember people there is a reason behind speed limits. Be safe and slow down. Let's all get there alive!" reader Mike T, commenting on the story,
3. Quote of the Day: "The thing I became most aware of on the campaign trail is that there is a large group of citizens in Massachusetts who are not being represented by the Democratic machine, which elects favorite sons time after time. Nor are they represented by the Republican party which is tied to a national platform a social tolerance policy from 1950."
4. It's Happening Today: The Tewksbury High Wrestling team is back in action tonight at home. The Redmen will be hosting Dracut High at 7 p.m. in the TMHS Gym.
5. It's Also Happening Today: Are you a small business owner, manager or salesperson looking to make connections in the business world? You'll want to stop by the Business Mixer this evening at 5:30 p.m. at the Fairfield Inn Tewksbury 1695 Andover St, Tewksbury. Admission is just $5.