Here are five pieces of information designed to help you get past the hump this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest person in the pumpkin patch.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast: According to the NWS, there is a slight chance of showers after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Patchy fog before 11pm. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 7 to 11 mph becoming west in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
2. Reader Comment of the Day: "Ah, more of the creme de la creme of Tewksbury. I must say, reading the police blotter does do wonders for my self esteem." Reader Dirk Anderson, commenting on the article,
3. Quote of the Day: "One more month of strong home sales confirm speculation that the housing market recovery is underway." The Warren Group CEO Timothy M. Warren Jr., talking about the surge in home sales in Tewksbury and statewide.
4. It's Happening Today: Business Networking Mixer At The Bayberry Of Tewksbury. Join the Boston North Business Association at 5:30 p.m. for their Monthly Business Mixer at the Bayberry Of Tewksbury, 2000 Emerald Court. Join business organizations for the ultimate business networking events! Mix and mingle with local business people representing multiple industries and companies in and around Tewksbury. This is a great opportunity to reach small to large companies, meet new clients and learn how the different business organizations can make your business grow.
5. It's Also Happening Today: School Committee Executive Session & Regular Meeting starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Wynn Middle School. The public session is scheduled to start at 7 p.m.
And Don't Forget: Check the Tewksbury Patch Commute Page to find out the cheapest places to buy gas in Tewksbury, as well a comprehensive traffic map of Eastern Mass., updated every five minutes. Click here to check it out!