Here are five pieces of information designed to get you over the hump on this Wednesday and to help make you the smartest person wishing the presidential debates would include Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson and Green/Rainbow Candidate Dr. Jill Stein.
1. Your 3-Day Local Weather Forecast: According to the NWS, today will be mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds around 5 mph...becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
Wednesday Night: Mostly cloudy in the evening...then clearing. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds around 5 mph.
Thursday: Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday Night: Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Not as cool with lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Friday And Friday Night: Showers likely. Highs in the upper 60s. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 70 percent.
2. By The Numbers: 4.0 and 3.1. The earthquake that hit New England and was felt by thousands of Tewksbury residents last night, registered at 4.0 on the Richter Scale. It was centered near Lake Arrowhead in Maine and originated about 3.1 miles below the surface of the earth.
3. It's Happening Today: There will be a Fundraiser for TMHS Soccer Boosters at the 99 Restaurant on today. Bring a voucher and 15 percent will be donated for boys and girls scholarships. Valid for both dine-in and take-out orders from 4pm-9pm. Vouchers available in library lobby, town hall lobby, senior center, Planet Fitness bulletin board, from players or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
4. It's Happening Tonight: It's Pajamarama Story Time at 7 p.m. at the Tewksbury Public Library. For ages 3 to 7. Put on your pjs and come on down to the Library for an early literacy story time of fun! Enjoy stories, music and movement. No registration required and older or younger siblings are always welcome.
5. Reader Comment of the Day: "My husband used to go to Grand Prix as a kid and is psyched (as am I, to have you open a family-friendly facility so close to Wilmington!! Lets just say it brings the kid out in us!! We've been watching the progress all Summer and can't wait till you open your doors for business! As it's already been asked with two of our kids birthdays approaching...Will you have a special "birthday party package/area?" If so, we're ready to be your first booking - how do we sign up for something in November?" Readers The Cella's, commenting on the story, "Merrimack Valley Pavilion Expected To Open In November."
And Don't Forget: Why do you kep getting caught in horrible traffic every day when you dont have to? Check out the Tewksbury Patch Commute Page before you leave the house to find out exactly where accidents, construction or other obstacles are slowing traffic. Also find out the least expensive place to fill your tank. Click here to check it out!