Just one contested race developed for this year's election as last week was the deadline for residents to return papers to get their name on the ballot.
According to a list provided by Tewksbury Assistant Town Clerk Michele Sullivan, Doug Sears will take on Jerome Selissen as the pair vie to replace current Town Moderator Keith Rauseo, who is not seeking re-election.
Initially Sears returned papers to run for re-election to the Board of Selectmen on January 6, but on February 3 he had a change of heart and opted instead to seek election as Town Moderator.
The following is a complete list of those who returned their papers and are eligible to be on the ballot:
- Bruce Panilaitis -- Board of Selectmen
- Brian Dick (Incumbent) -- School Committee
- Patrick Joyce (Incumbent) -- Library Trustee
- Robert Homeyer (Incumbent) -- Library Trustee
- Louise A. Gearty (Incumbent) -- Housing Authority
- Charles Roux (Incumbent) -- Board of Health
- Vincent Fratalia -- Planning Board
- Doug Sears -- Town Moderator
- Jerome Selissen -- Town Moderator