St. William’s Christmas Fair is a fun-filled day for the whole family. We have three floors of the school building with something for everyone!
The top floor is for the children. NEW children’s games, including an electronic basketball game. Lots of new children’s crafts, including spin art and sand art. We also have a NEW Li’l Kid’s Corner with a 6’ dinosaur tunnel, pool of balls, foam climbing blocks and lots more. Santa will be there for pictures between 10:00-2:00.
On the middle floor we have over 30 professional crafters and the Boutique Shop where you can purchase used jewelry, scarves, pocketbooks, etc.
The bottom floor is our “A Little Bit of Everything Floor” with lots going on…..
Many raffles, including
- Church raffle: $1,000, $500, $250 cash prizes, along with a 43” Samsung Plasma television, Samsung Galaxy Tab and a Sony Cyber-shot Digital Camera.
- One week in Florida at the Vacation Village at Parkway in Kissimmee (airfare not included)
- Baskets Galore (over 50 beautiful theme baskets)
- Patriot’s tickets for the December 10th game
- Many more raffles
We also have plenty of places to shop, including
- Our Snack Bar which has coffee & donuts for the morning and some great luncheon items
- Baked Goods and Candy table,
- Used books, VHS’s, DVD’s
- New hand-knitted crafts
- Plants or holiday arrangements
Immediately following the Fair, there will be a spaghetti & meatball supper in the Parish Center from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. sponsored by the St. William’s Men’s Club.
Come join us and have a great day!!!