Monday, March 31
- At 12:42 a.m. a 911 caller reported a loud bang at her door about 20 minutes before calling. Officers found several beer cans located in the front yard, but no one was located.
- At 6:02 p.m. a woman walked into the station to speak with an officer regarding her ex-boyfriend making threats to harm her. She said he was throwing things around the apartment, shoved her, and his sister made text message threats. A restraining order was issued.
- At 7:04 p.m. someone at Market Basket reported an intoxicated man in the store causing a disturbance. Officers were sent along with an ambulance for possible alcohol poisoning. The 63-year-old Tewksbury man was taken into protective custody and transported to Saints Medical Center.
Tuesday, April 1
- At 1:02 a.m. a man called to report he just had an altercation with a woman via the Internet and was concerned. An officer was sent to speak to the involved parties.
- At 6:28 a.m. officers arrived at Motel 6 to serve a warrant to a man in Room 243. Cory Swanson, 31, of 1301 Middlesex Street, Lowell, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- At 4:29 p.m. a caller at Shell Station reported a woman acting suspiciously. Police located the woman and reported that she was scratching lottery tickets.
- At 6:04 p.m. an officer detected a strong odor of gas on Manor Hill Road. The gas company was notified.
- At 6:33 p.m. a 911 caller reported an intoxicated man walking up Shawsheen Street. A 63-year-old Tewksbury man was taken into protective custody. This was the same man involved in the previous day’s incident at Market Basket.
- At 7:13 p.m. a Maplewood Ave. employee reported that his friend stole his cell phone earlier in the day.
- At 8:41 p.m. a man said his ex-wife came by earlier in the day to pick up clothing. He now is saying that there is $300 and an iPod missing.