Sunday, June 29
- At 12:57 p.m. after being bailed out a man came to the station to report that his girlfriend stole money from his wallet.
- At 3:24 p.m. a resident on Andover Street reported his mother threw a glass at his sister. The father then came on the phone and said the the mother dropped the glass and it was an accident. Police investigated and determined it was an accident.
- At 4:39 p.m. dispatch received a 911 call for a 56-year-old woman at Tewksbury Country Club having a seizure. The woman was transported to an area hospital.
- At 6:43 p.m. a woman came to the station to report that her baby boy came home from a visit with his father with a swollen eye. An officer filed a report.
- At 6:54 p.m. a crash occurred on Main Street in the area of South Street. An ambulance and medics were sent and several officers. The responding firefighters requested a second ambulance, but it was canceled. One person was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 8:29 p.m. a 911 caller on Shawsheen Street reported a man blew up a torch and had no head hair and suffered skin burns. An ambulance came to the scene but the man declined medical transport.
Monday, June 30
- At 5:10 a.m. a 911 caller from a lifeline on Main Street reported an 87-year old woman not breathing. She was transported to Saints Medical Center by ambulance.