The following log entries were provided by the Tewksbury Police Department. Where mentioned, an arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Thursday, July 3
- At 6:07 p.m. a box alarm was received and full response sent to Main Street. The responding officer requested the Building Inspector be notified of a possible illegal business setting up shop in the area.
- At 6:35 p.m. on Pine Street a 911 caller reported that a live power line came down and started a small fire in the area. The Department of Public Works was called to remove a large limb blocking one lane of traffic.
- At 7:52 p.m. a woman said that three teenagers in a blue Honda were in the basketball area on Livingston Street starting trouble with her three children. The boys then started trouble with some other men playing basketball and urinated on the Recreation Building.
- At 8:31 p.m. two 911 calls were received reporting a woman being assaulted by another man, and when another man tried to intervene he was assaulted as well. Police then received a 911 call from a woman who said she was verbally assaulted by her sister-in-law and her boyfriend, who are the people involved at the store.
- At 9:44 p.m. a man was found unresponsive on Summer Street, possibly of a drug overdose. One person was transported to Saints Medical Center.
Friday, July 4
- At 12:11 a.m. a 911 caller reported that he was involved in a crash on International Place. The man said he was not injured, but was run off the road by a black sedan.
- At 12:53 a.m. a Marriot Residence Inn employee said there was an argument in front of one of their buildings, but the parties involved had gone inside when police arrived.