Thursday, April 24
- At 6:14 p.m. a woman called to report that her niece’s children are stealing things from her home.
- At 6:28 p.m. a police were called to Pondview Lane where a woman said her neighbor’s boyfriend was intoxicated and on her front lawn calling her names. Police cleared the scene and no threats were made.
- At 7:50 p.m. a man called to say that he left his Windsor Road home at 1:30 p.m. and came back to find that his rear door was tampered with. The man, who has limited mobility, said his housekeeper found things missing.
Friday, April 25
- At 1:45 a.m. an officer found a vehicle parked in the middle of the road on Andover Street. Christopher Tatler Trefry, 28, of 66 Whitcomb Road, Bolton, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- At 4:45 p.m. an Archstone Ave. caller reported that his son was assaulted by another child while playing basketball.
- At 5:27 p.m. a caller reported a man and woman at the Tewksbury Post Office setting up signs saying “Impeach Obama” and life size statues of Obama with mustaches.
- At 7:08 p.m. an officer reported that a New Hampshire vehicle struck a vehicle from Maine in the Longhorn Steakhouse parking lot and then took off at a high rate of speed. Lowell Police reported that they located the vehicle at Hannaford’s. An officer reported that the two men were attempting to take another vehicle in the parking lot. They were arrested by Lowell Police.
- At 9:52 p.m. a 911 caller from Tedeschi reported a 31-year-old woman who overdosed on heroin. She was transported to Saints Medical Center.