Tuesday, April 22
- At 10:59 a.m. a woman said there was an attempted break in to her vehicle on Ames Hill Drive.
- At 11:45 a.m. a man called police to report that his son was threatened by another boy on Twitter saying that his dad has a gun, he saw it, shot it, and will use it again. A report was filed.
- At 5:49 p.m. a woman came to the station to report that her ex-husband violated a restraining order by stopping in traffic twice the previous night and approaching her mother’s car saying he needs to speak with the daughter.
- At 7:31 p.m. a woman came to the station with her son reporting that a female known to them broke into their home this morning.
- At 8:55 p.m. a woman called to report that an unwanted party was at her Lakeview Street home and just left after seeing the lights on in the house. Stacy Matranga, 20, of 60 Rantoul Street Apt. 309N, Beverly, was arrested on two warrants for distributing Class B drugs and one for possession of Class B drugs.
Wednesday, April 23
- At 5:45 p.m. a 911 caller at Stadium Plaza reported a man with dark hair driving beside a heavy set woman yelling at her and throwing a bottle at her. She then got into the back seat and they drove off towards Lowell.