Saturday, March 29
- At 4:38 a.m. an officer was out with a vehicle for defective equipment and suspicious activity. Stefan Herceg, 21, of 14 Pace Road, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, motor vehicle lights violation, possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle and marked lanes violation. Three other Tewksbury men were taken into protective custody.
- At 8:02 p.m. a 911 caller reported a three-car crash with entrapment and injuries on Main Street near Burger King. Multiple police cruisers, firefighters and ambulances were sent to the scene. Victims declined medical treatment, but one person was taken into custody. Valerie A. Gardner, 55, of 14 Delwood Road, Chelmsford, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
Sunday, March 30
- At 8:06 a.m. a 911 call was received from Motel 6, but the caller hung up. The front desk employee said a guest had an unwanted man in his room, but the man had left on foot.
- At 10:00 a.m. a couple came to the station to report that someone had been stalking them via cyber-communications and also leaving mail in the mailbox during the night. A report was filed on the incidents.
- At 1:43 p.m. while patrolling Cleghorn Lane an officer noticed that two children were playing in the street and as two vehicles were approaching the children did not get out of the way. Police spoke to the children and their mother.
- At 2:33 p.m. Loss Prevention from Home Depot requested assistance with a shoplifter. Joseph A. Langlois, 26, of 75 Smith Street, Apt. 3, Lowell, was arrested and charged with shoplifting by concealing.