Wednesday, June 25
- At 12:58 a.m. dispatch received a 911 call from a woman on Andover Street reporting her vehicle door was open in her driveway and possibly her barn door as well. Officers were sent to the home, but it appeared to be an oversight.
- At 7:10 a.m. a man called police to check in because he trailed a party to North Billerica Road.
Thursday, June 26
- At 5:47 a.m. on Pleasant Street a 911 caller reported a man choking. The man was transported to Saints Medical Center with medics on board.
- At 5:14 p.m. man walked into the station to report that sometime late Monday evening around 9 p.m. his house was egged. He reported it to management on Patrick Road who suggested he make a police log entry.
- At 6:19 p.m. a driver on Shawsheen Street told police there was an elderly man with a cane hitchhiking in the area.
- At 7:38 p.m. a man walked into the station and told police he was assaulted over the weekend on Secor Way. The man said he did not call police but drove straight to the hospital where he was admitted for several days.
Friday, June 27
- At 12:05 a.m. a 911 caller reported a suspicious motor vehicle on Mollie Drive. Police checked the area but found nothing showing.
- At 4:44 a.m. ASG Security reported a commercial burglar alarm at a Main Street gas station. Officers responded, but it was a false alarm set off by an employee.