Wednesday, April 30
- At 7:43 a.m. a walk in part reported a bus on East Street in which the driver is sitting in the seat, possible sleeping. The bus was gone on police arrival.
- At 6:20 p.m. a man on Fox Run Drive said his son received a text message with a disturbing notice on it about school. A detective filed a report on the incident.
- At 7:27 p.m. a 911 caller on Lakeview Ave. reported that he is having tree work done and a tree went through his house. The caller said that when he went out to confront the worker he asked him not to call the police. Officers reported there is minor damage done to the residence and the homeowner is having a contractor come out tonight to assess it.
- At 9:28 p.m. officers requested a marked unit to a contracting business on Marston Street. Police arrested Michael J. Codner, 27, of 34 Cinnamon Circle, Tewksbury and charged him with receiving stolen property less than $250, subsequent offense.
- At 10:30 p.m. police located a driver on Whipple Road with defective equipment. John Stimpson, 47, of 27 Champa Road, Billerica, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for assault and battery.