Wednesday, May 7
- At 1:22 a.m. a man was walking on East Street. Police arrested Harrison Deackoff, 21, of 674 East Street, Tewksbury, on an outstanding warrant for negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 6:01 a.m. cars were out at Motel 6 to serve a warrant. Richard Clifford Boutilier, 51, of 100 Freese Street, Providence, R.I., was arrested on an outstanding warrant for assault and battery.
- At 6:57 p.m. a 911 caller from Navillus Road said a 46-year-old woman fell down the stairs and has a laceration on her head. The woman was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 9:18 p.m. an officer was flagged down by a Wal-Mart employee who said there was a suspicious man loitering in the women’s clothing department. The man was gone on police arrival.
- At 10:55 p.m. a 911 call was received from Hill Street Extension for a report of a man who overdosed on drugs. The woman calling initially said the man was not breathing, but then he started breathing. A dispatch operator instructed the caller how to perform CPR until medics arrived to transport the man to Saints Medical Center.
Thursday, May 8
- At 1:15 a.m. a 911 caller on Kittredge Ave. reported Lifeline called to report that his 78-year-old mother fell with unknown injuries.
- At 6:46 a.m. a man was choking on North Street. An ambulance transported the man to a nearby hospital.
- At 5:04 p.m. a 911 caller on Ames Hill Drive reported a fire in her apartment. Several trucks responded and discovered that it was a candle on fire and the homeowner extinguished it.
- At 5:24 p.m. multiple 911 callers reported a fire in the mulch bed in front of Marshall’s on Main Street. The fire was extinguished before crews arrived.