On Monday, Feb. 3, at 4:56 p.m. dispatch received a 911 call from Chandler Street for a domestic disturbance.
David Michael Woodworth, 18, of 1076 Chandler Street, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery.
Monday, Feb. 3
- At 7:39 a.m. police attempted to serve a summons to a resident on Lee Street. The summons was served in hand to the defendant’s father.
- At 4:11 p.m. Engine 1 checked on a possible car fire on Main Street.
- At 9:07 p.m. full response was called in to the Lodge at Ames Pond for a commercial fire alarm called in by the alarm company. All crews returned to the station after it was determined to be a false alarm.
- At 10:18 p.m. a Longhorn Steakhouse customer reported they were threatened and would like to speak with an officer.
Tuesday, Feb. 4
- At 12:49 a.m. a caller from Motel 6 reported hearing possibly drug usage in Room 136. An officer checked the area and requested extra patrols throughout the night.