Monday, July 14
- At A Dunkin’ Donuts caller reported erratic operation and a loud bang on Main Street coming from an unknown direction. Another caller reported a motor vehicle crash in the same area. One person was transported from the scene to Saints Medical Center. Bryan Waruhiu, 21, of 64 School Street Apt. 101, Dracut, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, speeding, and providing a false name to a police officer.
Tuesday, July 15
- At 4:54 p.m. a woman on Doherty Way said there were two large trees down with possible live wires in her driveway. Police found that a pole split in half and they contacted National Grid.
- At 5:20 p.m. a man on Lanaka Road reported an injured coyote in his yard. The coyote was able to walk and the caller kept an eye on the animal’s behavior.
- At 9:29 p.m. on Main Street a woman received a call from her husband who said that while driving south someone threw eggs at his vehicle. The husband continued onto work following the incident. Police received another call that someone threw eggs at a woman’s vehicle in the area.
Wednesday, July 16
- At 12:05 a.m. a caller at Extended Day America said her ex-boyfriend was calling and threatening her and he was on the property. Officers checked the property, spoke to the caller and filed a report.