Thursday, June 12
- At 4:09 p.m. a resident on Shawsheen Street said a dog was struck by a vehicle in the area. The caller said she was just driving by and saw a pick up truck with the animal.
- At 4:18p.m. a Caswell Motel caller said a woman rented Room 204 and was supposed to check out by 12 p.m. and refused to leave. The caller said the woman was just laying in bed and they were unsure if the woman was conscious and breathing. An officer requested an ambulance for an intoxicated person. The woman was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 6:21 p.m. a resident reported that her three-year-old child fell down the stairs. An ambulance arrived, but medical treatment was declined.
- At 9:24 p.m. an East Street resident said that his wife was home today and there were suspicious individuals in the backyard. The caller said his wife approached them and they said they were with a pool company. The homeowners, however, do not have a pool. Police confirmed that the men are with a pool company, they were simply at the wrong address.
Friday, June 13
- At 12:39 a.m. police checked Tewksbury Country Club after a side alarm was going off. Police found the door open, but the building was checked and secured.
- At 1:33 a.m. a 911 caller on Wightman Road said he saw two men walking in the area who he believed were suspicious. Police checked the area but only found two women in a vehicle.
- At 3:29 a.m. dispatch received a 911 call for an 85-year-old bleeding from the head on Erlin Terrace. The resident was transported to a nearby hospital.