Thursday, April 17
- At 11:12 a.m. an officer stopped a vehicle on Woburn Street near the Lowell line. Rolando Sierra-Oyola, 26, of 65 4th Street Apt. 1, Lowell, was arrested for failure to stop for police.
- At 6:16 p.m. a caller from David Morris Road reported a man is begging for money to purchase drugs and she is afraid of him. Robert J. McVey Jr., 23, of 21 David Morris Road, Tewksbury, was arrested on an outstanding warrant for shoplifting.
- At 9:34 p.m. dispatch received several calls from a man who said he was jaded by his brother over the death of his father. The caller said his brother took all his dad’s money, and there was suspicious activity involving the father’s death. The caller then phoned police eight or more times, saying he is coming in the next day with the FBI to take their money away and file a complaint about the department. Chelsea Police were asked to go by the person’s home and ask him to stop calling Tewksbury Police.
- At 11:41 p.m. 911 received a call from a woman who said someone keeps knocking on her front door and window. The security lights came on in the rear of her home, the dog is barking and she saw a man wearing a hooded sweatshirt. The man was gone on police arrival.
Friday, April 18
- At 12:44 a.m. dispatch received a 911 call for an out of control juvenile. Police arrested a 14-year-old for being a person under 21 years old in possession of liquor.
- At 8:16 a.m. a 911 caller reported a 40-year-old woman who passed out at Tedeschi. The woman declined transport to the hospital.
- At 8:42 a.m. on Plunkett Way a caller reported a mulch fire. An engine responded to the scene and reported that a contractor was coming by with a front loader.
- At 10:24 a.m. a woman on Allen Road reported that she heard gunshots in the area and a dog yelping. She was concerned when she saw two young girls entering the wooded area.