Tuesday, April 15
- At 6:34 a.m. police arrested Fernando G. Landor, 23, of 80 Bowdoin Street, Lawrence, at Motel 6 on an outstanding warrant for violating an abuse prevention order.
- At 6:41 a.m. officers at Motel 6 arrested Juan E. Lantigua, 33, of 59 Franklin Street Apt. 3, Lawrence, on two outstanding warrants for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 5:09 p.m. Woburn Police requested an arrest me made of a Tewksbury resident. Damien A. Deniso, 36, of 30 Decarolis Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with violating an abuse prevention order.
- At 5:48 p.m. an officer pulled a vehicle over on Route 495 between Exit 37 and Exit 38. Jose L. Mercado, 20, of 173 Fletcher Street, Lowell, was arrested on a warrant for larceny, resisting arrest and giving a false name.
- At 8:49 p.m. a caller reported his stolen iPad was returned to his Andover Street home.
Wednesday, April 16
- At 4:01 a.m. dispatch received a 911 call from Walnut Road for an elderly man with difficulty breathing. Medics were sent and the man was transported to Saints Medical Center.
Thursday, April 17
- At 3:54 a.m. a woman on Merrimack Meadows Lane told dispatch she had something thrown at her house the previous night, and had just received multiple calls asking for her by name. She did not want to speak with an officer. Police called the number who had been calling the woman and an officer spoke with an adult at the residence.
- At 7:01 a.m. Stephen M. Cornwall, 59, of 171 Old Cambridge Road, Woburn, was arrested at Motel 6 on warrants for disorderly conduct and making a false 911 call.