Thursday, June 19
- At 5:06 p.m. a caller said a woman inside Motel Caswell was yelling at a male, telling him to breath. Police and ambulance crews were sent to Room 238 for an overdose. The person was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 6:16 p.m. a man on Old Main Street reported possible drug activity, which is an ongoing problem. Police arrested Lizmari Robles-Alers, 28 of 20 Lawson Street Apt. 20, Lowell. Robles-Alers was charged with distribution of Class B drugs, possession to distribute Class B drugs and conspiracy to violate drug laws.
- At 8:36 p.m. a woman on Boisvert Road called to request an officer check on a group of kids in the woods possibly drinking and camping there. Officers arrived at the scene but did not find any kids.
- At 10:33 p.m. a man on Archstone Ave. said a woman threw a bottle of water at him while he was gathering clothes to leave from a prior argument. Marianna Downey, 56, of 2205 Archstone Ave., N. Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery.
Friday, June 20
- At 12:21 a.m. dispatch received a 911 call from a man reporting that he witnessed a woman getting beat up at Livingston Street Park. Officers responded to the scene, and a woman was transported to Lowell General Hospital. Saints Memorial Medical Center reported that the involved man was in the lobby, and Lowell Police arrived at the scene along with Tewksbury Police. Michael Joseph Romano, 22, of 81 Judique Road, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery, witness intimidation, and malicious destruction of property greater than $250.