The following information was supplied by the Tewksbury Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Thursday, March 6
- At 6:38 a.m. officers arrived at Motel 6 to serve a warrant. Kevin J. Bradley, 25, of 18 Charlesgate Road, Billerica, was arrested on a warrant for assault and battery and another warrant for assault and battery on a police officer.
- At 9:21 a.m. a 911 caller reported a hit and run on Main Street near Pleasant Street. The caller reported that a tractor trailer hit her, the driver stopped and then drove off.
- At 12:51 p.m. a 911 caller reported a woman drove through the door at Tidal Wave Car Wash, landing in a snow bank. The vehicle was towed and one man was transported to a nearby hospital. The woman believes the brakes on the vehicle failed.
- At 3:44 p.m. a 911 caller on Marion Drive reported that she fell outside and was on the ground for about an hour before anyone found her. She said she has a bump on her head.
- At 5:25 p.m. several 911 callers reported a man having a seizure on I-495 near Exit 39. State Police and several Tewksbury crews arrived at the scene. An officer reported that the man was having a drug overdose. He was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 11:21 p.m. a 911 caller on Martha Ave. reported that her student loan check was stolen from her bureau.
Friday, March 7
- At 1:10 a.m. police arrested Luis Morales, 21, of 187 Smith Street Apt. 1, Lowell, near Motel 6 on Main Street. Morales was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and a motor vehicle not meeting RMV safety standards.