Monday, June 23
- At 6:22 a.m. at Motel 6, officers arrested Emily R. Chisholm, 30, of 43 3rd Ave. Apt. 1R, Lowell, on an outstanding warrant for possession of Class E drugs.
- At 5:14 p.m. State Hospital called 911 to report a 25-year-old woman was having numbness in her face. The woman was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 7:30 p.m. a woman walked into the station to report that a man who is the father to her unborn child just walked into her mother’s home and threatened her. The woman asked to speak to an officer because she felt threatened.
- At 9:28 p.m. a 911 caller on Cinnamon Circle reported that her 10-year-old son was not responsive. Medics were sent and the boy was transported to Lowell General Hospital.
- At 11:03 p.m. a 911 caller told police that his vehicle was stolen from the Motel Caswell parking lot. The man said he left the vehicle running in the parking lot and someone took it. Police put out the vehicle as stolen in the system.
Tuesday, June 24
- At 3:04 a.m. the Holiday Inn front desk reported that a guest was having trouble locating their vehicle, and believed it was either towed or stolen.
- At 4:13 p.m. a man called to report that his lights were taken from a trailer he has parked on North Street.
- At 4:53 p.m. 911 dispatch received a call from a Susan Drive resident whose wife was having an allergic reaction to multiple bee stings. An ambulance responded, but the woman declined transport.
- At 7:04 p.m. an officer said he was flagged down in the Wal-Mart parking lot for a report of theft. Police arrested Jesus Manuel Rodriguez, 27, of 340 South Broadway Street, Apt. 1, Lawrence, and charged him with larceny over $250.