Thursday, May 1
- At 3:04 a.m. police were out with a man sleeping at the wheel of a vehicle on Main Street with extensive damage to the passenger and driver’s side of the car. The vehicle was towed from the scene. Richard Shane Mason, 22, of 10 Delmar Road, Dracut, was arrested and charged on a warrant for destruction of property greater than $250. He was also charged with possession to distribute Class D drugs and carrying a dangerous weapon.
- At 10:43 a.m. police served a warrant at Motel 6. Melissa A. Beauchesne, 16 Burns Street Apt. 2, Lowell, was arrested and charged on warrants for shoplifting and possession of Class A drugs.
- At 4:38 p.m. officers attempted to serve a warrant on Shoreline Drive. Kirk W. Proctor, 21, of 221 Shoreline Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested on a warrant for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- At 6:04 p.m. a caller at Home Depot reported a woman who was pan handling in the parking lot. The caller said they asked the woman to leave the parking lot several times and she refused to do so. Officer issued the woman a no trespass order.
- At 7:53 p.m. a 911 caller on Ames Hill Drive reported that she is receiving threatening phone calls. A supplemental report to a previous incident was filed.