The following information was supplied by the Tewksbury Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
Tuesday, March 4
- At 2:08 a.m. police received a call from the front desk at Motel 6 reporting an argument in Room 216. Cars were sent but reported it was a verbal argument only. The parties were spoken to and advised of their rights.
- At 7:26 a.m. a resident on Charles Drive reported that her vehicle was broken into overnight and some change was taken.
- At 1:10 p.m. officers served a warrant at the Salter School on Woburn Street. Annemarie Liz Castro, 22, of 10 Chelmsford Street, Lawrence, was taken into custody.
- At 3:23 p.m. police received a call from someone at McDonald’s on Main Street reporting that there were three men in a vehicle smoking Class D drugs. The men were spoken to by police.
- At 4:22 p.m. a man reported a person on a dirt bike and two others on a quad racing back and fourth on Catamount Road. Police spoke with residents in the area who said they had not seen anyone in the area.
- At 5:56 p.m. police arrested Pedro Luis Martinez, 31, of 63 Lexington Street Apt. 1, Lawrence, and charged him with distributing Class A drugs.
Wednesday, March 5
- At 3:37 a.m. a 911 hang up call was received from Caswell Motel. According to the front desk, there were no calls showing. Officers spoke with the clerk who said people in Room 250 left about an hour ago. Police did a walk through of the building and found nothing. About 10 minutes later while clearing the scene, officers made contact with a woman. She said an argument occurred between a few parties, but they have all been separated and are in different rooms.
- At 4:02 a.m. an employee from Holiday Inn on Highwood Drive requested an officer to speak with a guest about a past breaking and entering to his vehicle.
- At 6:14 a.m. police attempted to serve a warrant at Motel 6. Police found a male party with the same name and different date of birth in the room. They were unable to locate the man with the warrant.
- At 4:32 p.m. an officer reported that a missing juvenile was at Extended Stay America on Andover Street. Andover Police were notified and located the person on Route 133 in their town.