Saturday, May 31
- At 6:39 p.m. a caller from Advanced Auto Parts reported that a customer was out of control and was now yelling at kids in the parking lot. James L. Lyons, 55, of 24 Carnation Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested on warrants for disturbing the peace, possession of Class B drugs, and operating with a suspended license.
- At 10:41 p.m. an officer stopped to assist with a two-car crash with no injury. Following the crash, police arrested Michael J. Prochilo, 31, of 23 Hichborn Street, Revere. He was charged with operating under the influence of liquor.
Sunday, June 1
- At 2:31 a.m. a 911 caller reported a fight at Jimbo’s Roast Beef. Police responded and arrested Michael David Collins, 29, of 632 North Street, Tewksbury. He was charged with assault and battery and disorderly conduct.
- At 6:25 p.m. a Wal-Mart caller said they had a child with them and could not find the parents. Employees were paging the parents for about 20 minutes. Officers responded and found that each parent thought the other one had the child.
- At 7:10 p.m. a caller reported people on the roof of the Recreation Department. All was clear when police arrived. The child had hopped off the roof before officer arrival.
- At 10:51 p.m. a man told police he received a threatening phone call from a woman’s cell phone. The man on the other end of the phone said, “I’m gonna shank you.” The victim lives in Wilmington and was directed to that town’s police department. Police spoke to the woman, who is OK. She is aware of who was on her cell phone.