At 9:21 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 24, a 911 caller from Riverdale Ave. called police reporting that a person she knows was out of control. Officers arrested Brittaney L. McCauley, 21, of 20 Riverdale Ave., Tewksbury, for malicious or wanton defacement of property.
On Tuesday, Feb. 25, at 6:16 p.m. an officer made a traffic stop on Arkansas Road for an owner who showed up as suspended. Hayley Austin, 21, of 499 Boston Road, Billerica, was arrested on a warrant for an insurance violation.
Also on Tuesday, Feb. 25, at 8:30 p.m. after located a suspicious person on Main Street, police arrested Christopher Melo, 33, of 320 Merrill Lane, Dracut, and charged him with distribution of Class B drugs, subsequent offense.
On Wednesday, Feb. 26, at 5:42 a.m. Tewksbury Police served a warrant at Motel 6. Jessica R. Graham, 24, of 1890 Middlesex Street Apt. 1, Lowell, was arrested on the warrants for operating a motor vehicle after suspension.
Monday, Feb. 24
- At 6:45 p.m. an employee at the Hess Station on Andover Street reported that a black Mazda drove off without paying for $30.02 worth of gas.
- At 8:40 p.m. a man called police and said he lives in Wilmington. The caller said he had just reported his 15-year-old daughter missing to Wilmington Police and said he believes she could be at a Secor Way home. Tewksbury Police reported that there was no answer at the door. The man called back later in the night to report that he has not been in contact with the missing girl.
- At 10:43 p.m. police received a call from Lowell Police who requested notification on Edith Drive. A woman they spoke with on the phone reported that she was bitten in the face by her mother during a domestic dispute in Lowell. Tewksbury Police spoke with Lowell Police via the telephone.
Tuesday, Feb. 25
- At 8:28 p.m. a caller from Apache Way reported that her daughter’s ex-boyfriend was standing outside the home yelling for her. The caller said the man started walking down Shawsheen Street towards Main Street. Police located the man and he was given a no trespass order for the property.
Wednesday, Feb. 26
- At 2:06 a.m. a resident on Lincoln Road in Billerica reported that she received threatening phone calls from a Tewksbury resident. Billerica Police responded and made extra checks of the area.