Monday, June 16
- At 9:27 a.m. a caller on Whipple Road said a man he knows has a warrant of apprehension was in the area at the time. Police arrested Vincent Daniel McLaine, 21, of 1284 Whipple Road on a warrant of apprehension.
Tuesday, June 17
- At 6:04 a.m. officers served a warrant at Motel 6. Joseph Bartolotti, 52, of Main Street, Tewksbury, was arrested on warrants for larceny over $250 and unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 6:19 a.m. police arrested Stephen J. Eagan, 51, of 154 Andover Road, North Billerica. After the arrest at Motel 6, Eagan was charged on an outstanding warrant for operating under the influence of liquor.
- At 6:06 p.m. on Leary Drive a 911 caller said her front door was kicked in and there was glass all over the floor. Officers were sent to the scene, and arrested two people. Christian E. Doucette, 22, of 48 Shawsheen Road, Billerica, and Stephen G. Peterson, 23, of 12 Gilman Road, North Billerica, were each arrested and charged with receiving stolen property greater than $250.
Wednesday, June 18
- At 4:53 p.m. a man came to the station to report that his daughter was assaulted by another student the previous day at Wynn Middle School.
- At 8:07 p.m. a 911 caller from Livingston Park told dispatch to get someone to the park quickly, and then hung up. Officers were sent and they spoke to the caller who said there was a fight on the playground.