Monday, July 7
- At 9:56 a.m. a Linwood Ave. resident reported a 28-year-old woman was suffering from a drug overdose. An ambulance responded and transported the woman to a nearby hospital.
- At 4:23 p.m. a Shawsheen Street business reported that a terminated employee had not returned four tools totaling over $364.
- At 5:34 p.m. a man with an outstanding warrant was in the lobby of Tewksbury Police Department. Jack N. Sarkisian, 24, of 557 Chandler Street, Tewksbury, was arrested on a warrant for assault and battery, threats and destruction of property.
- At 6:37 p.m. a North Street School caller reported that a man on a bicycle was peeking into windows at the building. Police swoke with the man who was sitting under the awning to keep from the rain.
- At 8:13 p.m. a 911 caller form Wal-Mart said he witnessed a shoplifting incident inside the store, and the suspect was walking southbound on Main Street. Police located and arrested Kenneth J. Trites, 53, of 94 Rock Street, Lowell. Trites was charged with third offense shoplifting by asportation.
Tuesday, July 8
- At 12:29 a.m. dispatch received a 911 call for a 40-year-old unresponsive woman having a seizure at State Hospital. The woman was transported to Saints Medical Center.