Sunday, April 13
- At 12:58 am. a 911 caller reported that he thought he saw something strange in the back yard of a Foster Road home. Police located a small bonfire, which was extinguished.
- At 1:41 a.m. an officer stopped a vehicle for a well being check on a person who was hanging out of a vehicle’s sunroof. A 22-year-old Tewksbury woman was taken into protective custody. In addition, police arrested Keith Wilkins, 22, of 158 Maple Street, Tewksbury, and charged him with operating under the influence of liquor.
Monday, April 14
- At 12:12 a.m. a caller from Motel 6 reported that he was walking his girlfriend to her car when he was approached by a man asking if he wanted to buy weed from him.
- At 2:01 a.m. at Mobil on Andover Street a 911 caller reported a crash nearby. Several units responded and an officer reported that a street sign in the area had been damaged. Rebecca Lynn Salto, 28, of 63 Brook Street, Carlisle, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of drugs, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation and possession of Class E drugs.
- At 4:41 p.m. Winchester Police requested a check of McDonald’s for a stolen guitar valued at $3,000 from their town. A man in his mid-20s allegedly took the guitar from a Winchester business. Winchester Police sent a buyer to attempt to meet the suspect to purchase the guitar. Following the incident, Tewksbury Police arrested Jordan K. Ungvarsky, 29, of 10 Boutwell Street, Wilmington, and charged him with receiving stolen property greater than $250.
- At 8:11 p.m. a 911 caller on Lakeview Street reported a man possibly not breathing. A person at the home started CPR and the man regained some consciousness. An ambulance arrived and transported the man to a nearby hospital.
- At 8:48 p.m. a caller reported erratic operation of a vehicle on the grounds of Tewksbury State Hospital heading towards the center of town. Police stopped and arrested Herby Pierre, 44, of 115 High Street, North Billerica, and charged him with operating under the influence of liquor, second offense, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and marked lanes violation.