Wednesday, April 2
- At 1:59 a.m. an officer pulled over a driver for a registration issue. Frank E. Moran, 32, of 258 W. 6th Street, Lowell, was arrested and charged with subsequent offense of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license.
- At 2:39 a.m. following a traffic stop on Andover Street, police made one arrest. Samuel Njau Mbugua, 25, of 213 Shaw Street, Apt. 1, Lowell, was charged with operating under the influence of liquor.
- At 10:20 a.m. a detective took one person into custody. Chanel Lepore, 32, of 2 Sturgis Street Apt. 3, Worcester, was arrested and charged with breaking and entering of a building daytime for felony and larceny over $250.
- At 3:45 p.m. Dracut Police reported that they had an attempted abduction in their town. The vehicle was in the parking lot of Dunkin’ Donuts on Main Street in Tewksbury.
Thursday, April 3
- At 5:43 p.m. a 911 caller reported a man having a seizure at Tewksbury State Hospital.
- At 8:39 p.m. a man called police to say he received a suspicious package in the male. Police reported that the package was a game of chance for advertisement.
- At 9:50 p.m. police were at Motel 6 for suspicious behavior. Luis A. Cruz Jr., 18, of 45 Clark Street Apt. 2, Lowell, and John Perez, 17, of 313 Moody Street Apt. D, Lowell, were arrested for being a person under 21 in possession of alcohol. Another person was taken into protective custody.
Friday, April 4
- At 10:40 a.m. police arrived at Pondview Lane looking to take a suspect into custody. Debra A. Silvestri, 54, of 2 Pondview Lane, Tewksbury, was arrested on a warrant of apprehension.
- At 11:17 a.m. an officer stopped a New Hampshire vehicle for suspicious operation. Zachary Bernard, 25, of 176 East Street, Apt. 314, Methuen, was arrested on a warrant for registering a motor vehicle improperly to avoid taxes.