Sunday, June 15
- At 12:38 a.m. an officer was out with a suspicious person. Roderick J. MacDonald, 39, of 158 Hampshire Apt. 2, Lowell, was arrested for second offense OUI, operating a motor vehicle with a license revoked as HTO, and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- At 1:32 a.m. a Highland Ave. caller reported her vehicle was broken into in the last 20 minutes. Police responded and found multiple break-ins throughout the area.
- At 3:44 a.m. an officer stopped a vehicle on Astle Street. Robert A. Rivas, 42, of 2 Boylston Lane, Lowell, was arrested. Rivas was charged with second offense OUI liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, subsequent offense of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license and marked lanes violation.
- At 4:17 a.m. multiple 911 callers reported a one-car crash where the vehicle hit a tree on Rogers Street. An ambulance transported one person to the hospital with an officer on board. Donald W. Gorski, 20, of 96 Nichols Street, Wilmington, was arrested following the incident. Gorski was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation and possession of an open container in a motor vehicle.
- At 7:49 p.m. a caller on Main Street reported that she saw a man who she knows smoking marijuana in the parking lot of a gas station. The man then got in his vehicle and drove away. Police said the man was gone on arrival.
- At 8:52 p.m. a man called to request assistance from police because a woman was causing a disturbance in a Motel Caswell room and he did not want her in the room anymore. Police arrested Lorraine Garthe, 47, of 79 Chandler Street Brooke House, Boston, on warrants for larceny by check and check forgery.
- At 9:46 p.m. an Allen Road caller reported a fight in the area. The first caller reported that it was a physical fight but a second reported it was verbal only. Police spoke to all involved parties and it was determined to be a verbal fight only.