Saturday, April 26
- At 3:03 a.m. a 911 caller on Ames Hill Drive reported a man yelling and banging on the window of her neighboring unit. The man lived there and was assisted into the building by police.
Sunday, April 27
- At 12:58 p.m. a caller from Motel 6 reported that an intoxicated man passed out in the lobby. The party in question left in a vehicle with another person prior to police arrival.
- At 8:52 p.m. a man on Ames Hill Drive reported that a woman knocked on the front door asking for drugs.
Monday, April 28
- At 3:10 a.m. a Melim Drive caller said she heard someone running up her stairs on the back porch and her motion lights went on. Officers responded to the scene. The woman said she did not see anyone leaving the area, but was too nervous to look around outside. Officers requested a K-9 Unit to the scene at 3:26 a.m. for a possible attempted break-in.
- At 8:47 a.m. the management company on Merrimack Meadows Lane told police that a resident had a male party come to her home the previous day claiming to be from the management company and asked to borrow $100. The man was not known to the company and they do not solicit residents for money.