Monday, June 30
- At 4:21 p.m. a woman reported that her ex-husband entered her backyard and was threatening her and her current boyfriend. The caller said the man eventually left the property.
Tuesday, July 1
- At 5:20 a.m. a passer by reported seeing someone sleeping in the parking lot at Applebee’s under a blanket. Police arrested Jessica L. Cardinal, a 20-year-old homeless woman. She was charged with possession of Class E drugs and a warrant for conspiracy.
Wednesday, July 2
- At 5:40 a.m. dispatch received a 911 call for a woman bleeding from the head at the Holiday Inn. The caller said she fell in the tub, causing the injury.
Thursday, July 3
- At 12:07 p.m. dispatch received a 911 call for a disturbance with the caller’s 14-year-old son. The caller reported that the son was breaking things inside the home, but he left by the time police arrived. The boy was located on Salem Road in Wilmington. Police arrested the 14-year-old and charged him with domestic assault and battery, witness intimidation, wanton destruction of property less than $250 and threatening to commit a crime.
- At 4:20 p.m. a Main Street caller reported that the padlocks were cut to the development sometime the previous weekend. Originally the man thought it could have been one of the subcontractors who had lost their key, but he had just noticed they are missing six boxes of metal edged shingles. They have not filed a report yet, but plan to do so.