Friday, June 27
- At 11:07 p.m. North Andover Police reported an intoxicated man walked into their station saying he was involved in a domestic incident at his home in Tewksbury. The man said that his girlfriend’s brother threw a fan at him. A Tewksbury man was summonsed for domestic assault and battery.
Saturday, June 28
- At 3:04 a.m. a Fresh Express caller told police there was a woman unresponsive in the bathroom, though she was breathing. Upon arrival, it appeared the woman was suffering from an overdose. The woman was transported to Saints Medical Center and a man was taken into protective custody.
- At 9:02 a.m. a Hinckley Road caller reported a woman was out of control due to a medical condition. The family transported the woman to the hospital.
- At 12:58 p.m. a woman walked into the station to report that someone had broken into her vehicle. Tyngsborough Police notified Tewksbury officers that a man had been arrested on breaking and enterings, and they found her prescription in the vehicle the suspect was driving.
- At 7:02 p.m. a 911 caller reported the strong odor of natural gas coming from a new house on South Street that is under construction. A firefighter reported a slight odor of gas but no reading. The contractor arrived and said the gas is shut off to the house.
- At 7:29 p.m. an Orange Leaf caller reported two women yelling at a child parked in a vehicle in front of the store. An officer filed a report on the incident.
Sunday, June 29
- At 3:17 a.m. multiple 911 callers reported an argument in the area of Quail Run and North Street. Officers responded, and requested an ambulance. The patient declined medical treatment. Christian Sanborn, 22, of 5 Woodland Drive, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery and two counts of witness intimidation.
- At 9:52 a.m. a female caller said someone put yogurt and cheese on their cars sometime overnight on Foster Road in an incident that happened June 24. Then last night, someone stole a plant from their lamp post.