According to the Tewksbury Police log, officers responded on Friday at 5:06 a.m. after an employee said the business was broken into.
Police said four televisions, two iPads and the business's cash drawer were missing following the incident.
In addition, the employee said the security cameras were ripped off the walls. A detective responded to the scene to file a report.
Wednesday, July 9
- At 2:03 a.m. a 911 caller said three men tried to steal an ATV from his property on Miles Road using a U-Haul truck. The caller said the suspects left the U-Haul on the street. Police from surrounding towns responded to assist. U-Haul was contacted but was unable to release the renter’s information at the time.
- At 11:37 a.m. the owners of a Main Street business reported that an employee stole $20 from the cash register. The woman admitted to taking the money, paid them back and was terminated.
- At 12:35 p.m. Loss Prevention at Home Depot reported larceny by an employee. David A. Connell, 48, of 370 Merrimack Street Apt. 1, Lowell, was arrested and charged with larceny over $250.
- 1:32 p.m. Wal-Mart Loss Prevention called to report a shoplifting incident. Brian Gingras, 28, of 20 Harwood Drive, Billerica, was arrested and charged with shoplifting by asportation.
- At 3:01 p.m.police received a call from a woman who said she had just called 911 after being in a fight with a family member, and had since left the home. Lowell Police were requested to assist. Rhonda M. Pattelena, 29, of 23 Linwood Ave., North Reading, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery.