Wednesday, May 21
- At 7:09 a.m. police responded to a business on Main Street for a silent panic alarm. The incident turned out to be a false alarm.
Thursday, May 22
- At 1:43 a.m. a 911 caller on Carter Street reported a large fisher cat in the front of her house. Police reported that they scared the animal away and the caller was satisfied with that.
- At 2:48 a.m. an officer was flagged down by someone on Rogers Street for a suspicious dark green truck driving in the area with no headlights and an alarm sounding. Police stopped a vehicle fitting the description and the driver said he was dropping off his friend in the area.
- At 6:06 a.m. a man called police from Andover Street to report a security system was ripped off of his property and thrown at his door.
Friday, May 23
- At 1:58 a.m. an officer was out with a suspicious vehicle on Hill Street and several other police cruisers responded for back up. Following the incident, Tewksbury Police arrested three Lowell residents for drug related incidents. Marc Therrien, 36, of 31 Madonna Circle, Lowell, Kara Avila, 21, of 11 Hildreth Street Apt. 405, Lowell, and Jason S. Capua, 33, homeless in Lowell, were all arrested and charged with possession of Class A drugs.