Friday, April 11
- At 9:17 a.m. the Fire Department received a report of a strong odor of gas on Main Street inside a business. National Grid was already on scene upon police arrival, and the problem was determined to be with a burner.
- At 10:16 a.m. a man on Tenth Street reported that a person he knows in his home just assaulted him. He said the man did not have any weapons, only punched him and then ran out the back of the house. The suspect was taken into custody behind an auto body shop nearby. Police charged Robert C. Conley Jr., 21, of 116 Tenth Street, Tewksbury, with domestic assault and battery.
- At 3:35 p.m. a minor three-car crash occurred on East Street. Police arrested Nancy L. Kelleher, 48, of 211 Cartpath Road, Tewksbury, and charged her with operating under the influence of liquor.
Saturday, April 12
- At 2:23 a.m. a 911 caller on South Elizabeth Street reported a woman was intoxicated and out of control in the home. Police arrested Colleen Mackey, 28, of 12 South Elizabeth Street and charged her with domestic assault and battery.
- At 1:54 p.m. a caller on Whipple Road reported packages were taken from his front porch, possibly by a neighbor. The packages were recovered and the resident requested a report be filed.
- At 9:16 p.m. a woman on Shawsheen Street reported that her home was just egged. The woman said it appeared they were directed at her sister, who was on the porch at the grill.