Saturday, June 7
- At 7:09 a.m. a homeowner on David Morris Road reported that someone stole his mailbox overnight. He just wanted the incident logged.
Sunday, June 8
- At 1:04 a.m. an officer stopped a commercial vehicle for speeding and marked lanes violations. Jarrad B. Danehy, 40, of 38 Salem Road, Billerica, was charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and marked lanes violation.
- At 2:30 a.m. a caller from Jimbo’s Roast Beef reported that their Super Bowl ring was stolen after he took it off to wash his hands. The caller gave a description of the vehicle he believed the ring would be in. Police stopped the vehicle, but could not locate the ring.
- At 3:10 a.m. officers stopped a vehicle for speeding on Whipple Road. A Lowell man was taken into protective custody. In addition, Shane D. Walsh, 21, of 114 Burnside Street, Lowell, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, speeding and making an improper turn.
Monday, June 9
- At 4:30 a.m. a 911 caller reported that there was a bat in her bedroom. Officers arrived but the bat could not be located and the homeowner was going to call an exterminator.
- At 12:12 p.m. officers were out with a suspicious man at Cracker Barrel. Police arrested Brian F. Neenan, 40, of 4 Highwood Drive, Tewksbury, on a warrant for an arrestee furnishing a false name or social security number.
- At 7:43 p.m. dispatch received a 911 call for a woman shoplifting at Market Basket. Police arrested Stephanie Sadie Cahill, 24, of 31 Verndale Street, Haverhill. She was charged with shoplifting by asportation, possession of Class A drugs, larceny, larceny over $250, receiving stolen property, possession of Class B drugs, and attempting to commit a crime.