Friday, May 9
- At 7:24 p.m. Lowell Police requested assistance with a man who said he was robbed on the sidewalk near Stadium Plaza. The man told the Lowell Police officer that a white man wearing a green jacket and a thing blonde woman were involved in the incident. Police arrested Cory E. Bryant, 36, of 1036 Central Street, Lowell, and Jessica B. McIntyre, 29, of the same address. Each was charged with unarmed robbery.
Saturday, May 10
- At 4:20 p.m. a walk-in part came to the station to speak with an officer. Police then arrested David Michael Woodworth, 18, of 1076 Chandler Street, Tewksbury and Robert David Woodworth, 22, of the same address. Both were charged with domestic assault and battery.
- At 6:25 p.m. a walk-in party reported that she was involved in a domestic incident at her home. Brian A. Alger, 58, of 8 Marie Street, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with domestic assault and battery and witness intimidation.
Sunday, May 11
- At 6:34 a.m. police were sent to Motel 6 to serve a warrant. Officers arrested Michele Ann Manning, 31, of 1011 Middlesex Street Unit 1, Lowell. Manning was charged on warrants for armed assault to murder and assault with a dangerous weapon.
- At 10:31 a.m. a clerk at Motel 6 reported that a woman fell and hit her head. She is now laying on the bed unresponsive. The woman was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 12:40 p.m. a Livingston Street caller reported that a man jumped out of a moving car and possibly broke his ankle. He was transported to Saints Medical Center and also placed under arrest. Michael McNeil, 32, of 26 Shepard Street, Lynn, was charged on outstanding warrants for carrying a dangerous weapon, larceny over $250 and using a stolen credit card.