Tuesday, June 10
- At 5:59 p.m. a caller from Ginsburg Drive told police that an offroad vehicle tipped over at the end of the street. All occupants escaped the vehicle and were trying to flip it back over. Police advised the parties not to return to the area.
- At 11:22 p.m. an intoxicated person was reported at the Ninety Nine Restaurant. Police took a Lowell woman into protective custody.
Wednesday, June 11
- At 10:37 a.m. U.S. Marshals called to report that they received a tip that a man they are looking for is living in the Motel 6. Police responded and were told the man is staying in Room 239. Police arrested Wil C. Wade, 19, of 14 Davis Street, fifth floor, Haverhill. He was charged with aggravated assault and battery.
- At 2:56 p.m. a Tewksbury Country Club caller reported there was a group of juveniles on Algonquin Drive blowing air horns at golfers on the fourth tee box. Police spoke with a neighbor who saw a group of 10-year-olds in cowboy outfits in the area. The juveniles were gone on police arrival.
- At 11:32 p.m. a man called 911 from Pondview Drive to report he was being yelled at by his coworkers for showing up late to work. The coworkers left before police arrived at the scene.