Saturday, June 21
- At 5:11 p.m. the clerk at Motel 6 said a woman was bitten by a dog. The woman approached the dog while it was sleeping, and it bit her causing minor injuries to her finger. The woman was not transported to the hospital, and the dog’s owner was advised to keep the animal inside the room until the Animal Control Officer arrived.
- At 8:44 p.m. dispatch received a 911 call for a vehicle crashing into the fence and front yard of a Shawsheen Street home. Walter F. Meehan IV, 32, of 26 Congress Street, Wilmington, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of drugs, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, and marked lanes violation.
Sunday, June 22
- At 12:52 a.m. multiple 911 callers reported a car into a rock wall on Livingston Street. The vehicle crashed in the area and also damaged a pole, requiring a notification to National Grid. The driver was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 2:46 a.m. police were called to Kendall Road to report a suspicious act. The caller said she could hear a woman crying in the woods beside her house. Police caught up with the woman at the location, and took her under arrest. The 17-year-old juvenile was charged with disorderly conduct, assault and battery on a police officer and resisting arrest.
Monday, June 23
- At 6:18 a.m. officers were sent to Motel 6 to serve a warrant. Casey S. Ryan, 34, of 275 Willow Ave., Haverhill, was arrested and charged on a warrant for reckless operation of a motor vehicle.