Wednesday, March 26
- At 2:47 p.m. a caller on Arkansas Road said she is renting an apartment and said the male landlord is breaking into the property. She said she has videotape of him breaking in. The woman said she would come to the station with the evidence mentioned.
- At 5:41 p.m. a caller on Clark Road reported a wire down across the roadway. Officers checked the wire, but determined it was in Lowell. Their police department was notified.
- At 5:59 p.m. a 911 caller indicated that an Erlin Terrace woman fell out of her wheelchair and injured the right side of her body. An ambulance was sent and the woman was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 9:45 p.m. a 911 caller on Vernon Street reported that she was feeling lightheaded and dizzy. She was transported to a nearby hospital.
- At 11:05 p.m. a man walked into the station to request a check of a business on Old Boston Road. He said a white SUV pick up truck sped away from a gate he has on his property.
Thursday, March 27
- At 2:34 a.m. a caller requested a log entry be made regarding an argument he had with his brother over the phone. The calling party was in Dorchester at the time and did not feel threatened by his brother, but he did want the incident logged. The man called back a second time about an hour later referencing the argument with his brother. The Pine Street Inn was notified and attempted to speak with the brother.
- At 6:12 a.m. officers were out at Motel 6 to serve a warrant. Police arrested Robin D. Benton, 33, of 61 Madison Street Apt. 1, Chelsea, on an outstanding warrant for larceny.
- At 7:27 a.m. a woman on Kent Street believed someone attempted to break into her car overnight. She woke up to fingerprint smudges on the door handles, but the doors were locked and nothing was taken.