Sunday, May 25
- At 4:06 p.m. 911 dispatch received a call for a well-being check on her friend who had surgery on Friday. Friends said they would come check on her today, but have been unable to make contact with her. The Fire Department helped gain entry to the home, and the woman was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 6:28 p.m. the Fire Department was requested for a motor vehicle first in a South Street driveway.
- At 9:22 p.m. a Poplar Street woman said there was a live band playing at her neighbor’s house. Police found no live band, just a radio, and the residents were spoken to.
Monday, May 26
- At 5:09 p.m. a caller from Wal-Mart reported that a woman left a vehicle unattended for some time with a dog in it and the windows closed. Police stopped the vehicle near Applebee’s but everything checked out OK as the conditions were acceptable for the animal.
- At 6:45 p.m. a call for medical aid was received from Andover Street for a man who collapsed, but was breathing and conscious. The man declined medical attention.
- At 7:25 p.m. a motor vehicle accident with injuries was reported on Pleasant Street near Main Street. One person was transported to Saints Medical Center.
- At 8:12 p.m. a Stadium Plaza caller reported a woman wearing a pink shirt and jean shorts was yelling at passing cars on Main Street. Police could not find a party matching that description.
- At 10:03 p.m. a man came to the station to request assistance from detectives regarding some possible drugs he found that his son had.