Spring is quickly approaching, and so is the April 5 Tewksbury town elections.
Tewksbury town officials facing expiring terms in 2014 include Selectman Doug Sears, School Committee member Brian Dick, Library Trustees Robert Homeyer and Patrick J. Joyce, Board of Health member Charles J. Roux and Housing Authority member Louise A. Gearty.
Planning Board member Vincent Spada also faces an expiring term, but has announced he does not plan to seek reelection.
Town Moderator Keith Rauseo also faces an expiring term in 2014, but announced at an October Special Town Meeting that he would not seek reelection.
The following candidates have pulled nomination papers at the Town Clerk's office as of Jan. 28 at 10 a.m. * indicates this candidate is running for reelection.
- Doug Sears--Board of Selectmen*
- Bruce Panilaitis--Board of Selectmen
- Brian Dick--School Committee*
- Patrick Joyce--Library Trustee*
- Robert Homeyer--Library Trustee*
- Louise A. Gearty--Housing Authority*
- Donna Robitaille--Planning Board
- Charles Roux--Board of Health*
- Vincent Fratalia--Planning Board
List of 2014 elected officials facing expiring terms.
Important dates for the 2014 election season.
Election stories on Tewksbury Patch:
Tewksbury Selectman Race Heats Up With Candidate Announcement
Selectman Candidates Talk Economic Development and More
How to Submit an Article for Tewksbury Town Meeting